We are holding a General Assembly on Thursday at 5:30 p.m. at the Moana Pool at 240 West Moana Lane to make a move to adopt this site for occupation. Within the next few hours, we will be sending out a lot of important information regarding this location, our city council meeting today, and a video tour of this location. Stay tuned on here, Facebook, and in email as these updates are extremely time sensitive. We hope to see you all there on Thursday and look forward to hearing everyone’s opinions. Please give us a few hours to finish these updates, and many of your questions will be answered.
- RT @nytimes: An investment company run by one of Trump's top supporters has secured an enormous investment from Saudi Arabia https://t.co/3… 2 months ago
- RT @Justinwcomedy: "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly." -Donald Trump ht… 3 months ago
- RT @timothycsimons: YOU ELECTED A REALITY TV STAR YOU DUMB FUCK twitter.com/mepfuller/stat… 3 months ago
- RT @joncoopertweets: There's total confusion and panic in the WH tonight. Not just among Trump's staff but Pence's too. Real concern Pence… 3 months ago
- Thank you!! twitter.com/RepAlGreen/sta… 3 months ago