Calling all free hands! As you may know, the Moana occupation site was torn to shreds due to high winds. Many supplies and volunteers are needed (see previous post here). Temperatures are dropping too, so please join Occupy Reno as we work on emergency projects all weekend. We need your help!
- Relocate tents to area protected from wind
- Site cleanup
- Organize wood pile and cover with tarp (25ft x 10ft)
- Create three designated tents for cardboard signs, food, and warm clothing
- Cover bare tents with tarps for extra protection
- Reinforce fence with sheets of plywood to block wind
- Establish Information Center
- Start a car battery bank
- Make signs and banners for occupation site
We’ll see you there!